Microfiber PU Leather for Industrial Safety Shoes and Boots
WINIW microfiber leather, with excellent physical and chemical properties, the highest quality artificial leather, is the optimal leather substitute for leather upper, can replace leather perfectly for industrial safety shoes and boots.
WINIW Microfiber PU Leather can meet below requirements required by EN ISO20345:2011 standard for safety shoes!
1. Tear strength at least 120N.
2. Water vapour permeability min 0.8mg/(cm2.h).
3. Water vapour coefficient min min 15mg/cm2.
4. Water absorption max 30%.
5. Water penetration max 0.2g.
Specification of WINIW Microfiber PU Leather for Safety Shoes:
Thickness: 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.2mm
Color: Black, White, Dark Grey, Customized
Details pictures of WINIW Microfiber PU Leather for Industrial Safety Shoes and Boots:
You may also interested in: