The 3rd Guangzhou International New Energy Vehicle Industry Ecological Chain Exhibition
Intelligent networking and assisted driving technology Core components of new energy vehicles Lightweight cars Charging infrastructure Hydrogen and fuel cells Maintenance inspection diagnosis Vehicle electronics
The Guangzhou International New Energy Automobile Industry Ecological Chain Exhibition (abbreviation: EVE) has been successfully held for two consecutive times, and has received the attention, support and attention of the government leaders at all levels. At the first exhibition, the former deputy director of the National Energy Administration Zhang Yuqing, the former chief inspector of the AQSIQ Xiang Yuzhang and other leaders attended the “Global New Energy Automobile Leaders Summit” and made an important speech. The chairman, former deputy director of the National Energy Administration Shi Yubo, deputy general manager of China Southern Power Grid Bi Yaxiong, academician of the Canadian Academy of Engineering Ye Siyu, academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering Yang Yusheng and other leaders attended the “Global New Energy Vehicle Leaders Summit” and made important speeches. Brands include: GAC, BYD, BAIC, SAIC Roewe, Shanghai Volkswagen, Xiaopeng Automobile, FAW Toyota, Geely, Dongfeng Group, Beijing Hyundai, CRRC Group, Zhuhai Yinlong, China Southern Power Grid, Special Calls, Star Charging, Kstar , Yiwei and more than 500 well-known enterprises. In 2020, EVE will move to the “Canton Fair” pavilion and co-organize it with the “18th Guangzhou International Auto Show” at the same time to build a six-in-one industrial chain ecosystem of “car, pile, electricity, manufacturing, network, and repair”.
EVE is the only global automobile industry chain exhibition dedicated to promoting the coordinated and efficient development of the entire automobile industry chain, deploying a supply chain around the value chain, configuring the industry chain around the supply chain, promoting the extension of the industry chain to the back end, and the value chain to the high end. Smart city ecosystem with new elements such as transportation and logistics, shared travel, user interaction, and information utilization.
EVE takes “smart city, electric travel” as the theme of the conference, and “market-led, industrial collaboration, and win-win cooperation” as the exhibition concept. During the exhibition, Hall A focuses on the display of the entire vehicle, covering an area of more than 200,000 square meters, from global 86+ OEMs, 10+ new car-making forces, 1050+ vehicles, and 180+ new energy vehicles exhibited to showcase the latest automotive industry technologies and latest products. Hall B focuses on innovative companies, innovative technologies, related technologies such as “intelligent network and assisted driving technology, core components of new energy vehicles, charging infrastructure, hydrogen energy and fuel cells, automobile lightweighting, maintenance testing and diagnosis, and automotive electronics”. Innovative products. The “Autonomous Driving Future Trip” will be held outdoors, with an estimated display area of 50,000 square meters. In the same period of the exhibition, the “Global New Energy Vehicle Leaders Summit” will also be held, and more than 50 special forums will be launched around “policy, technology, market, capital”, including “industrial matching cooperation conference, key technology seminar, park promotion meeting, capital A series of themed activities, such as matchmaking, press conferences for signing cooperation, brand promotion conferences and business dinners, gather industry leaders, solve industry development confusions, seek industrial development strategies, and provide overall solutions for future global city travel.
The world’s only automotive industry ecological chain exhibition, dedicated to promoting the coordinated and efficient development of the entire automotive industry chain, deploying supply chains around the value chain, configuring the industrial chain around the supply chain, promoting the extension of the industrial chain to the back end, the value chain to the high end, and building a transportation system Smart city ecosystem with new elements such as logistics, shared travel, user interaction, and information utilization.
Six advantages of EVE2020
1. Location advantage: The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area is the region with the most complete supporting and comprehensive strength of the new energy vehicle industry chain. As the central city of the Greater Bay Area—Guangzhou, transportation is well-connected, and it is also a strategic requirement for the layout of well-known enterprises. Ground.
2. Advantages of the exhibition hall: The exhibition will be held in the largest, best and most complete “Canton Fair” exhibition hall in South China.
3. Advantages of mass audience: This exhibition was held at the same time as one of the three major auto shows in China, the “18th Guangzhou International Auto Show”, the vane of the international auto industry, with 86+ OEMs and more than 600,000 domestic and overseas visitors, The scale is unprecedented.
4. Advantages of exciting activities: more than 50 special forums, signing ceremony of strategic partners, new product launch conference, park promotion conference, procurement matchmaking conference, technical seminar, brand awards conference, on-site sweepstakes, etc.
5. Advantages in the international market: The organizing committee has specially set up an invitation channel for overseas visitors. It is expected that there will be 20,000 overseas buyers at that time.
6. National team platform advantage: The national team platform, a large central enterprise “China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd.” participates, and promotes the development of the new energy vehicle industry chain through multiple channels.