What I share with you today is how to wash suede leather clothes. When it comes to suede leather clothing, some people are happy and others are worried. The happy thing is that suede leather clothing has good comfort and air permeability. The sad thing is that once this kind of leather clothing becomes dirty, it is difficult to clean. Some dry cleaners will reject light colored suede leather clothes.
So how should we clean in our daily life? Let’s learn about the washing method of suede leather clothes:
- When cleaning the suede leather clothing, the lining should be removed, so as to avoid the deformation of the leather clothing caused by too much shrinkage of the lining;
- Soak the fabric in 0.2% ammonia at 35 ℃ and the same amount of detergent (commercially available) for 20 minutes, and gently rub the dirty part of the leather clothes;
- After cleaning, rinse with water again, but do not twist the leather coat;
- In water at 40 ℃, add 150g leather fatliquoring agent to each leather garment, stir evenly and gently knead the leather garment for 10 minutes to make the grease penetrate into the leather as much as possible. Formula of leather fatliquoring agent: mix 20% chlorinated paraffin containing 13% chlorine, 20% chlorinated paraffin containing 42% chlorine and 60% natural fatty acid ester. Fur should choose another fur fatliquoring agent.
- Add a little more than 2 tablespoons (about 22 ml) of vinegar in a basin of water, stir for a few minutes, soak the leather clothes for a while, and then rinse with clean water twice;
- Hang it in a cool and ventilated place with a clothes hanger and dry it. After it is completely dry, rub the leather of the leather clothes by hand to make the fluff reappear. Finally, brush the fluff with a brush.